- We will primarily fish at Lake Casitas, Castiac Lake or Pyramid Lake, depending on which lake is providing the best fishing.
- You will get our undivided attention, advice, and expertise on every trip!
- You will only fish from current model year boats. Our bass boat is a 2010 Phoenix 721. My pontoon boat is a 2014 G3 fishing pontoon boat.
- Our guides do not fish! This is YOUR day. YOU will be doing the fishing. We will be there to instruct, tutor, and teach.
- We have ALL the necessary equipment (rods, reels, hats, sunscreen, and camera). You are more than welcome to bring your own equipment, but it is not necessary.
- Licensed and bonded
- No deposit necessary! Just show up at the location and time we decide on, and let’s go fishing!
- Cash, PayPal and credit cards accepted.
- Gift Certificates for a day of bass fishing are also available with the PayPal link to the right.
- Half Day ‑ 1 Person $225
- Half Day ‑ 2 People $275
- Full Day ‑ 1 Person $350
- Full Day ‑ 2 People $400
- 2 Day Special 1 Person $650
For those people that want to fish as a group or just cruise around the lake and group or just cruise around the lake and bird watch or look at the lake side flora and fauna, I now provide a relaxing, informative and safe boat cruise for our guests on beautiful Lake Casitas, located in the Los Padres National Forest of Ventura Country, California.
These boat cruises and group fishing trips are a great way to spend the afternoon with your family and friends. Escape from the city and enjoy the cool breeze as you glide along the lakes water while protected from the sun by a removal bimini-top with boot. Look for graceful herons, ducks, geese, jumping fish, and even the occasional bald eagle.