- We will primarily fish at Lake Casitas, Castiac Lake or Pyramid Lake, depending on which lake is providing the best fishing.
- You will get our undivided attention, advice, and expertise on every trip!
- You will only fish from current model year boats. Our bass boat is a 2010 Phoenix 721. My pontoon boat is a 2014 G3 fishing pontoon boat.
- Our guides do not fish! This is YOUR day. YOU will be doing the fishing. We will be there to instruct, tutor, and teach.
- We have ALL the necessary equipment (rods, reels, hats, sunscreen, and camera). You are more than welcome to bring your own equipment, but it is not necessary.
- Licensed and bonded
- Cash, PayPal and credit cards accepted.
- Click on button below to book your trip right now on-line.
- Half Day ‑ 1 Person $250
- Half Day ‑ 2 People $300
- Full Day ‑ 1 Person $375
- Full Day ‑ 2 People $475
For those people that want to fish as a group or just cruise around the lake and group or just cruise around the lake and bird watch or look at the lake side flora and fauna, We now provide a relaxing, informative and safe boat cruise for our guests on beautiful Lake Casitas, located in the Los Padres National Forest of Ventura Country, California.
These boat cruises and group fishing trips are a great way to spend the afternoon with your family and friends. Escape from the city and enjoy the cool breeze as you glide along the lakes water while protected from the sun by a removal bimini-top with boot. Look for graceful herons, ducks, geese, jumping fish, and even the occasional bald eagle.
Rich Tauber Fishing Trip Information – For the fisherman, the custom made G3 Fishing Pontoon Boat contains a foot-controlled trolling motor, low rail for unencumbered fishing and casting, live well, rod holders and molded corner storage box for each bow angler. Catch largemouth bass, red ear perch, crappie, bluegill, and channel catfish.
We can hold eight people comfortably. Private charters available for business meetings, seminars, reunions and parties.
- Wheel chair accessible
- Ice, bottled water and packaged snacks
- Life Jackets
- All fishing tackle provided
- Dogs welcomed
Rich Tauber Fishing Trip Information Group Rates (Up to 8 People)
- 3-7 People Half Day $400
- 3-7 People Full Day $550