SALTWATER FISHING CHARTER SEASON … Year-Round, 7 Days a Week
RTF is pleased to announce the inclusion of inshore and island saltwater fishing charters to our guide service capabilities. Our 2016 Ranger 220 Bahia center console fishing machine will accommodate up to three anglers and is the ideal platform for our local saltwater fishing charter trips. Launching out of the Channel Islands Harbor, California, RTF Saltwater Fishing Charters offers a variety of fishing excursions along our local coastline, to the Channel Island or the open ocean in search of the area’s finest fish. Our experienced professional licensed captain/guide, Rich Tauber, will assist you and can accommodate the inexperienced to the most experienced anglers. Specializing in Boiler Rock Fishing and Shallow water Calico’s with plastic’s.
- Boat leaves at 7 AM from the Channel Islands launch ramp and returns to the dock at 3 PM.
- Rich Tauber will be you guiding each and every day of fishing.
- You will get the Rich’s undivided attention, advice, and expertise on every trip!
- The RTF Saltwater Fishing Charter boat is a 2016 Ranger 220 Bahia center console fishing machine.
- Rich does not fish! This is YOUR day. YOU will be doing the fishing. The guide is there to instruct, tutor, and teach.
- We have ALL the necessary equipment (rods, reels, tackle, and bait). You are more than welcome to bring your own equipment, but it is not necessary.
- Licensed and bonded
- Cash, PayPal, Venmo, and credit cards accepted.
- Full Day ‑ 1 – 3 Persons $600.00