SALTWATER FISHING CHARTER SEASON … March 1st to October 31st
RTF is pleased to announce the inclusion of inshore and island saltwater fishing charters to our guide service capabilities. Our brand-new 2016 Ranger 220 Bahia center console fishing machine will accomondate up to three anglers and is the ideal platform for our local saltwater fishing charter trips. Launching out of the Channel Islands Harbor, California, RTF Saltwater Fishing Charters offers a variety of fishing excursions along our local coastline, to the Channel Island or the open ocean in search of the area’s finest fish. Our experienced professional captain/guide, Jake Klinshaw, will assist you and can accomidate the inexperienced to the most experienced anglers.
- Boat leaves at 6 AM from the Channel Islands launch ramp and returns to the dock at 4 PM.
- Jake will personally be your guide each and every day of fishing.
- You will get Jakes undivided attention, advice, and expertise on every trip!
- You will only fish from current model year boats. The RTF Saltwater Fishing Charter boat is a brand-new 2016 Ranger 220 Bahia center console fishing machine.
- Jake does not fish! This is YOUR day. YOU will be doing the fishing. Jake will be there to instruct, tutor, and teach.
- We have ALL the necessary equipment (rods, reels, hats, sunscreen, and camera). You are more than welcome to bring your own equipment, but it is not necessary.
- Licensed and bonded
- Cash, PayPal and credit cards accepted.
- Gift Certificates for a day of saltwater fishing are also available with the PayPal link to the right
- Full Day ‑ 1 – 3 Persons $475.00